Monday, January 4, 2010

Lol, Google, We Are Way Up Your Ass

And there! Google's toilet pranks are back!
A usual lazy afternoon.I clicked open my Firefox,and something on the google home page that opens up to my delight everytime, caught my eye. It said google was offering TiSP- Internet Service THrough Our Very Own Loos!.The illustrations that google gave were so make believe and exciting,that I almost was frantically searching for the contact button on that page.It was April 1st,2007,and I foolishly was going ga-ga at the 'service', without realising I was being fooled. Have look at TiSp
Here are all Google's April Fools Jokes

And now, CurrentTV, seemingly inspired by Google's love for the toilets, has come up with an animation about google mining data of every person on earth, from the sh*t he puts into toilet everyday. Isn't that like Ewwwww! (Yes, Ewwwww!, are you reading?? ;) ).



And Google now says, We Are Way Up Your Ass! Don't we have the right to privacy even in our toilets?? Google is so damn thirsty to pile up data, started off with piling data from sites, then books, then newspapers,and then our private mails, now its craving for our sh*t too! thats disgusting!!
Thats what the video says, not me [;)].

No comments:

Post a Comment